Monday, June 2, 2008

Hinkley Institute of Politics Shout Out

I could go on and on about Llamaji or Varanassi or rickshaws or train rides (later blogs), but before I do, I'd like to give a shout out to the Hinkley Institute of Politics for making international internships possible. As such, I'll be summarizing work and highlights! at the end of each week for you and Courtney.

Week 1: A lot of settling and becoming familiar with all of Maitri sites around Delhi; a closed classroom, a classroom and a women’s training center, the office and attached classroom all on the outskirts of the slums.
Working on a short research topic effective modes of HIV/AIDS communication within 4 populations. Haven’t found much on India’s situation, but findings in Africa should be sufficient case studies. I’m surprised that I have not found more on India. Joined AIDS/India E Group

No comments: